Hi,
The left navigation bar used to change as we navigated through pages.
We also had a discussion around wanting a release page per subproject on the
subproject page.
Based on these comments, I have made the following updates for SCA Java for
now. If it looks good,
I'll go ahead and make the updates for other subprojects.

- Left Menu remains consistent for Home page and Overview pages for all
subprojects. Home and Overview pages are considered Tuscany General pages.
 Example: The following pages have the same navigation on the left.
 http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Home
 http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Overview

- The general information on the home page applies to the whole Tuscany.
Here you will find a link to all Tuscany Documentations and Downloads.

- Once you enter a subproject page, the left menu remains consistent as you
navigate through the information related to the subproject.
 Example:
 http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+Subproject
 http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Tuscany+SCA+Java+-+FAQ

- Each subproject has a general section  and a subproject specific section.
(we could combine these two into one section if we want. I kept it separate
for readability purposes)
 Example:
  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+Subproject

-   Each subproject has a Download link and a Documentation Link.
   a) Downloads  (points to a release page for the subproject like Venkat
was asking for)
       Example:
       http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+Releases
   b)  Documentation link points to a page that is indexed to all the
documentations for the subproject.
       Example:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Documentation+Menu

If this looks OK, I'll go ahead and make similar updates for other
subprojects tomorrow.

Haleh