Hi Haleh,

I am trying to re-org the downloads / release page for the following reason
:--

Currently the SCA Release pages points to two things i) Latest Release ii)
Previous Releases.  In the Latest Release section we have hardcoded the
content for the 0.90 release.  This is something we will have to revisit
every time we make a release and then the content there has to be moved over
as well.  i.e. for 0.91 we will have to edit this page and then move the
contents of 0.90 else where.  To help this to be a bit smooth, I suggest
that for every release we create a separate page i.e. a page for 0.90, a
page for 0.91 and so on.  Then in the SCA Releases page we simply 'inlcude'
the relevant page under the 'Latest Release' section.

For the section on Previous Releases, I suggest that we put up a table/list
of links to all the previous release pages.  So when there is 0.91, we
simply include 0.91 page to the 'Latest Release' section and then include '
0.90' page to the 'Previous Releases' list.

I feel this is maintainable in the long run.  Hope I am no missing something
in all of this

- Venkat