This first part seems like a big improvement to me:

"open-source software that simplifies development and management of
applications using service oriented approach."

I've updated the text on the wiki to say that,  I'm not so sure about "The
lightweight, extensible runtime can be embedded or used stand-alone." that
may be getting a bit to much in to implementation details, what do other
think? Should we mention OASIS Open CSA?

  ...ant