How about this?

a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and
maintenance of open-source software that simplifies the development of
service oriented applications and provides a managed service-oriented
runtime, based on the standards defined by the OASIS OpenCSA group,
for distribution at no charge to the public.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair