[snip]
Raymond Feng wrote:

We can have something like:

Well... You know what I think about how to model the intent -> operations relationship :) I think that you should experiment a bit with what you're proposing, I'd like to just bring to your attention that:

- modeling operation and service as just strings is not consistent with what we're doing elsewhere in the model, and will require lookups all over the place

- IIRC policies can be associated with operations on services, references, callbacks and implementations, component types (and I'm not sure about constraining types)

- policies can also be associated with all operations on an interface, or all operations on an implementation

- you'll need to distinguish between intent attach points and policySet attach points

public interface Component extends PolicyAttachPoint {
   // List<Intent> getRequiredIntents(); // from PolicyAttachPoint
   // List<PolicySet> getPolicySets(); // from PolicyAttachPoint
   List<OperationPolicyAttachPoint> getOperationPolicyAttachPoints();
}

public interface OperationPolicyAttachPoint extends PolicyAttachPoint {
   String getOperation();
   String getService();
   void setOperation(String operation);
   void setService(String service);