Hi,

1) So for intents and policysets attached to implementation.xxx I understand
that you are proposing the addtion of another field in the Component model
to hold this information.  i.e.

-List<Intent> getRequiredIntents()   /* this will capture intents specified
at the component element level
                                                      so that
implementation, services and references inherit these */
- List<PolicySet> getPolicySets()  /* this will capture policysets specified
at the component level
                                                      so that
implementation, services and references inherit these */

- List<Intent> getIntentsForImplementation();  /* for capturing intents
specied at the implementation

element level */

- List<PolicySet> getPolicySetForImplementation(); /* for capturing intents
specied at the

implementation element level */

If this is what you are suggesting, I am ok with this and will roll this
out.

2) For Operations, please help me understand further what you are
proposing... if its Intent.getOperations and PolicySet.getOperations.  Here
are some questions I have in mind with this...

     i) this seems like Intent and PolicySets have Operations whereas
Operations are actually another kind of Intent / Policy attach point, very
much like composite, component, service, reference.. etc.
    ii) to find out the bunch of intents that apply to an operation I'd have
to run thro all the Intents in the domain
   iii) if Operation model instances are going to be shared then again what
intents or policysets are attached in the context of one service may not be
in the context of another service.

Does this all make sense or am I missing something very fundamental here ?

Thanks for helping with your thoughts around this - I've been really needing
this for a while now :)

- Venkat