Simon Laws wrote:
Please review and vote on the 1.1 release artifacts of Tuscany SCA for Java.

The SVN tag for the release is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.1-RC2/

The artifacts are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.1-RC2/

This includes the signed binary and source distributions, the RAT report,
and the Maven staging repository.

Can I ask you to choose a selection of platforms in order to test the webapp
samples. In the RELEASE_NOTES we reference

        - Tomcat 6.0.14
        - Geronimo 2.0.2 Tomcat6 jee5
        - WebSphere 6.1 fix pack 11

If you do find issues with the release candidate that you think need
to be fixed and lead to a -1 please review and fix them in the 1.1 branch
and/or raise jira's targeting the 1.1 release.

Vote early, vote often!

-1 as I'm seeing the build issue reported in TUSCANY-1998 [1]. I added the error info to the JIRA.

All samples are OK for me except the Chat and DOJO Web apps, which I've not tested as the JIRAs for their issues are still open.

Also, I am testing on WebSphere 6.1 fix pack 09 (instead of 11).

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1998