Hi, I have a question about the implementation of the "wsdlless" deployment
function.
The issues I see are occurring in a couple of places within the life-cycle.
Namely, deployment, binding start, and service definition. It occurs to me
that if the generation of the wsdl occurred early in the process, rather
than during the startup of the component, Tuscany could maintain a common
code path for contributions with wsdl and contributions w/o wsdl. Today for
instance WSDL is processed in the WSBindingProcessor when its present and
the Axis2ServiceBinding when its not. I am curious why this is so? Why
wouldn't the WSBindingProcessor detect wsdlLess, generate a wsdl definition
at that point and the subsuquent flow from there on would be the same?
Alternatively, when a contribution is deployed, why not detect a wsdl is
missing, generate one, and place it in the contribution. At this point a
wsdlElement could also be added and the subsequent startup process would not
know the difference? I am not sure if other bindings will adopt a wsdlless
approach but I would think a common non-binding specific process would be
beneficial.

Thanks for your help.