Hi Scott,

the Axis2 Java2WSDL can add "-sg" option with the value "
org.apache.axis2.jaxbri.JaxbSchemaGenerator".
then it can deal with the JXAB annotations.
since interface-wsdl-java2wsdl relies on Axis'2 java2wsdl directly, It's
easy to do JXAB.
But for tools\java2wsdl, it NOT easy since it use different approache.
-Alex

--
http://jroller.com/page/dindin