Hi, simon

Axis2's JAVA2WSDL can handle the JAX-WS annnotations by default.
Since it's org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.DefaultSchemaGeneratorcontains
following lines:
 JAnnotation annotation = jclass.getAnnotation(
AnnotationConstants.WEB_SERVICE);
                if (annotation != null) {
                    String tns =
                            annotation.getValue(
AnnotationConstants.TARGETNAMESPACE).asString();
                    if (tns != null && !"".equals(tns)) {
                        targetNamespace = tns;
                        schemaTargetNameSpace = tns;
                    }
                }
 JAnnotation methodAnnon = jMethod.getAnnotation(
AnnotationConstants.WEB_METHOD);
            if (methodAnnon != null) {
                if
(methodAnnon.getValue(AnnotationConstants.EXCLUDE).asBoolean())
{
                    continue;
                }
            }
if use the "-sg" optional to replace the DefaultSchemaGenerator with
org.apache.axis2.jaxbri.JaxbSchemaGenerator
then it can handle the JAXB annotations.(actually it can handle JAX-WS and
JAXB both, since JaxbSchemaGenerator extends DefaultSchemaGenerator )

I will look into CXF in the furture, and find out what's differrent between
them, if you alreadly know it, i would like to hear your comments.
Best Regards

- Alex