Hi Ant,

I suppose this is going to simply use the StAX processor that we currently
have for jms binding.  That being the case I see there is going to be
circular dependency issues

If this is sorted out, I guess then the definitions processor will just
about be able to read this instance of binding.jms and add it to the model
resolver.  Then the binding instance that is referring to this in the
composite should resolve this with the model resolver.

Thanks

- Venkat