I'd argue that I like to be aware of current issues, so the
notification of JIRA creation is useful, comment notifications is
useful as well.
As for minor changes, like moving from one release to another, etc...
We could use the bulk updates and remove mail notification (that's how
I usually do).

There is always mail rules to help :)

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Just curious, are people able to keep up with the list discussions in
>  the middle of that flood of JIRA messages?
>
>  Is everybody routing JIRAs to a separate folder? I'm finding it
>  difficult to see through the traffic without doing that.
>
>  Thoughts? Can we improve this to make it easier for people to follow?
>  --
>  Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer