On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just curious, are people able to keep up with the list discussions in
> the middle of that flood of JIRA messages?
>
> Is everybody routing JIRAs to a separate folder? I'm finding it
> difficult to see through the traffic without doing that.
>
> Thoughts? Can we improve this to make it easier for people to follow?
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

I just have them going unfiltered to my inbox and read them all along with
other mail,  I'd do the same if they went somewhere else like the commit
list so it makes little difference to me personally but I completly
understand that less active developers find them a distraction on the dev
list. I agree with what Luciano said, reading the JIRA comments is useful
(essential?) for developers, and that more use of the mail notification
option on the bulk change panels could help.

We discussed this just last month and there wasn't consensus to move them
off the dev list though.