Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Just curious, are people able to keep up with the list discussions in the middle of that flood of JIRA messages?

Is everybody routing JIRAs to a separate folder? I'm finding it difficult to see through the traffic without doing that.

Thoughts? Can we improve this to make it easier for people to follow?

I know from my perspective, the volume of Tuscany and Geronimo lists are huge. Easily 100 to 200 messages a day.

I use filtering of my mail reader to help sort the messages. I color Tuscany messages red and Geronimo black. I put the JIRA traffic to its own folder, with JIRA open, close and comments to subfolders.

It is ironic, but the threads I am most interesting in are usually the ones with no prefixes: ones that bring up new topics or new issues for instance.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker