I have a mail rule/filter set up to route the JIRA messages into a separate folder in my inbox.

From: "Jean-Sebastien Delfino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:40 PM
To: "tuscany-dev" <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Keeping up with the dev list and the flood of JIRA messages

Hi,

Just curious, are people able to keep up with the list discussions in the middle of that flood of JIRA messages?

Is everybody routing JIRAs to a separate folder? I'm finding it difficult to see through the traffic without doing that.

Thoughts? Can we improve this to make it easier for people to follow?