Title: Signature.html
Good. Thanks. It works fine for me now.  I deleted the file. I just ran the program again straight from the py file, and it put my the black window with my raw_input prompt.  It seems odd that it wouldn't have left text debris when it crashed.

I've attached a copy of an Initial file. It's still under development, but pretty close for the immediate purposes. The "_file_" names will likely end up as a string showing the complete path to the file.  start/stop_time will be times in
 the format shown, hh:mm:ss. The first line is just a header, and currently gets tossed when the file is read.  "_name" are strings. No others have seen the program, so development continues.