________________________________
From: Darren Glass <dgl...@gmail.com>

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Jason Carpio <jcar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>A question that could be conan related.
>

>Is there a line of succession for the Late Show?

At this point, after the fisascos NBC has had, can anyone imagine another
network publicly announcing a line of succession much more than a few weeks or
possibly months ahead of time?  I have a feeling that lots of these shows will
be handled more like the post-Kilborn Late Late show in the future...