History Channel should have it on the website soon enough.  Sounds interesting.


David




________________________________
From: M-D November <[email protected]>

Episode 4 was a solid effort - Tanner races the Ford Raptor (pickup) against a 
HALO jumper, Adam & Rutledge build fighting vehicles to replace the Humvee, 
Adam 
test-drives the Mercedes SLS (the new gull-wing), and Kid Rock is the SIARPC. 
 I'll withhold detailed commentary until everyone's had a chance to see the 
episode.

One thing that, I think, hurts TGUSA is the spacing of the commercial breaks; 
I'd love to see History go with quarter-hour breaks, like Adult Swim, but I 
know 
that'll never happen.  I also wonder if TGUSA's films aren't running a little 
long - sample the Ford Raptor film and see what I mean.

M-D
Some say...they need to stop taking American Stig so damn seriously.



      

-- 
TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en

Reply via email to