Thank ye.

________________________________
From: donz5 <do...@aol.com>

Subject: [TV orNotTV] Re: Johnny & Dave

Dave as of tonight: 3,544 + 4 Prime Time Specials = 3,549 Late Shows +
1,810 Late Nights = 5,359 late-night shows he's hosted.

Assuming that Wikipedia's number (4531) is correct, then Dave matched
it 828 shows ago, or  March 19, 2007.

(3,549 - 828 = Show #2,721)

He overtook Johnny two nights later, March 21, 2007 (Dave was ill on
March 20, so Adam Sandler guest-hosted the show that night).