It was interesting that Gawker originally teased the interview by using the
term "awkward", then went back against itself and said it wasn't. I didn't
think it was at all awkward. I think it was more honest than most interviews,
and it made for riveting television. At the end of the day that's all that
matters.

I consider Ms Lohan one of those people that I know but I really shouldn't. I
read the article in the Times recently about the struggles to get some film
with James Deen shot, and it didn't make Lohan look good at all. And yet, by
the end of the 14 minutes, I found myself intrigued by her, at least from a
human perspective. I empathize with her tonight. That's a pretty neat trick.

As you noted, Dave had the ability to blow her out of the water. Something made
him counter that. I think that's why people who are Dave fans are Dave fans.