Since they upped the number of games a season to three, then even if you
remove Jacksonville from the equation, you're looking at two teams per
season as potential Superbowl hosts. If they take a multi-year approach as
they seem to be, then it must indeed simply be a case of having to hand
over a game just buy a Superbowl lottery ticket.