Keep in mind too, OAuth is really for authorizing, not authenticating
... may sound pedantic, but it's a pretty substantial difference. The
authentication stuff is more of an after thought ...

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera