----- "Chad Etzel" <jazzyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Orian Marx (@orian)
> <or...@orianmarx.com> wrote:
> > I seem to remember some debate over how uberTwitter comes out with
> > such a large share in that analysis, ...
>
> I've always been amazed by this, actually... check out:
> http://search.twitter.com/search?q=tweetphoto+source:ubertwitter&result_type=recent
>
> The rate at which people are just posting photos with UberTwitter is
> astounding, nevermind plain tweets.
>
> -Chad

Yeah, @sheamus thought uberTwitter wasn't that popular either. But I know a
fair number of "power tweeters" that have had a Blackberry for a long time, so
maybe there just aren't any other good BB clients. So - I missed the whole
Blackberry story in all the iPhone brouhaha - is the new "Twitter Blackberry"
client something Twitter bought, or are they building it?