Hello Wilfried,

>Are you sure you filled in the correct IP?

Yes.

>Do you create all in code or do you have TWSocket component on your form?

On the form.

I deleted the original component, put a new TWSocket on the form, set the
addr to 192.168.245.2, set the proto to udp, called listen, called Send and
got the bind failure.

Calling connect instead of listen and then send performs without error. I
see the data on the other computer.

So, it appears UDP does require two TWSocket. One to send and one to listen.

Ideas?

Ciao,

Mark