Hi,

>Did you try the code that I have posted?

Yes, copy and paste with:

...raised exception ESocketException with message Error 10049 in function
bind address not available.

Changing the ip address or port does not change the error. It gives the
error on the "listen".

Minutes later....

Now after playing with the settings, changing port, ip address etc it works.

Does not make since.

Windows firewall did appear for unblocking permission.

Minutes later....

Now, back to my testing application and changing connect to listen generates
the same error.

Going back to connect, all if working again.

Something I do not understand is going on.

Ciao,

Mark