> From: RTT <p...@sapo.pt>
> Some time ago I made some tests using next icshttpserver changes to
> provide gzip compression.
> Because I use the free ZLibEx unit in my projects

> ZcompressStream2(FDocStream, FZDocStream, zcDefault, 31, 9,

ICS has OverbyteIcsZlibHigh with versions of many of the Zlib functions,
although only ZlibCompressStreamEx, not ZcompressStream2, but they are
probably similar.

Do you have the time to update the V7 server component (from the nightly
SVN zip) to use the existing ICS Zlib units?  They are used in the FTP
client and server, and the HTTP client.

If not, I'll put it on my list.

Angus