> > I'm not working with v7, but here I leave a diff file. Not
> > sufficiently tested , so let me know if you find something not
> > working properly.
>
> Many thanks for the code, I'll test it on Monday.

With one bug fix to reset the stream to the start, your code worked fine
thanks.

However, content encoding needs to be done in SendDocument as well as
AnswerStream (that got me confused during testing, it worked first page,
but not again).  I've added options so content coding is configurable,
with slightly different events to allow cached compressed files to be
used, it was in SVN last night.

Angus