The OverbyteIcsSrvTcp uses the OverbyteIcsTcpCmd.pas, where you will
find the code of the server.

Yes,
I already knew this.

Make sure you have the server running, before you hit the client connect
button.
Make also sure the client port is set to the same server port. The
server port is set to 2120,
So, make sure you set the client to port 2120 too.

Yes,
I knew this too.
And I still can't make it work,
It gives error when clicking the connect button and it gives error when clicking the send button.

however,
I will be able to fix the errors but,
this still doesn't help me much because,
I need to be able to send the commands from the server to the client as well. I can find nothing about how to send anything from server to the selected client.

Thanks.

-daniel