It gives error when clicking the connect button

What's the connect error?

however,
I will be able to fix the errors but,
this still doesn't help me much because,
I need to be able to send the commands from the server to the client as well. I can find nothing about how to send anything from server to the selected client.

My understanding, and I may be wrong here, is that:

- Servers listen and respond to clients requests.
- Clients request from, or send something to, servers.
- Clients must start the connection.

So probably you need a server/client in both nodes of the connection.