On 10/3/2026 2:49 AM, Brian Inglis via tz wrote:
On 2026-10-02 13:39, James Bellaire via tz wrote:
(And if the naming is an issue, think of MST as the other side of the rocky mountains, CST as central Canada and EST as the eastern half of Canada. It kind of works.)

Really only in the US if you look at the longitudes and solar times.

I was referring to the naming of the zones, not the choice of the offset.

They still have not dropped the NT or MB time changes in the table, nor realized  SK is now the same as NT and AB, and all should look the same. I will reach out and point out the continuing discrepancies.

They, like we, are probably waiting for the dust to settle on this year's changes. tzdata is up to date with the official changes so far. I suspect NRCC didn't want to make five map changes this year (not including the two that were each reversed a week later).

Silly season should be over by ... December?

Reply via email to