Eugene,

If you're thinking of loading and trying out different versions of Linux, you might
also
want to look into a copy of MS Virtual PC or equivalent. That will allow you to load
Linux onto a virtual PC/virtual hard drive combination, so that you don't need to do a
full format/reinstall each time.

Brian

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:40:01 -0700
 Kent Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>At 11:39 AM 6/21/2004, Eugene Perry wrote:
>>I need to try out the linux versions of the PEs.  However, how do i go about
>>getting copies of Linux that will run with them?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Eugene
>
>Try here: http://www.linuxiso.org/
>

>---
>Kent Walker - Datatel Analyst
>Information Technology - U.C. Hastings College of the Law
>415-565-4635
>-------
>u2-users mailing list
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To unsubscribe please visit http://listserver.u2ug.org/

>This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk