In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian Leach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Eugene,

If you're thinking of loading and trying out different versions of Linux, you might
also
want to look into a copy of MS Virtual PC or equivalent. That will allow you to load
Linux onto a virtual PC/virtual hard drive combination, so that you don't need to do a
full format/reinstall each time.

Brian

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:40:01 -0700