I don't have a LISTUSER command in my copy of Universe so I think that's
unique to UDT.  The only way I've been able to feel comfortable that
device licensing was working was when I do a LISTU and see the "uid"
column has the same value for multiple entries of the same User Name.  I
believe if you count the UNIQUE values in the "uid" column, that gives
you your true number of license seats that are "in-use" currently.

Of course I could be totally wrong, too.....  <Maybe if I take TWO
pills....>

Bob

Ackerman