Yes, it does have that switch and it's checked.
-Dianne

Hanley, Iain wrote:

Dianne,

Does Accuterm have a switch for device licensing? wIntegrate/Dynamic Connect
both have preference settings to support device licensing on UniData and
UniVerse, so it may be that Accuterm does not have the ability to support
the feature.

The help text on wIntegrate say's the following about device licensing:

"Specify your preference for device licensing for UniVerse and UniData on
UNIX host systems.  UniVerse 9.5.1c or later and UniData 5.1or later are
licensed per client device.  If you are connecting to any of these database
versions on UNIX host systems then you should probably check the Enable
Device Licensing for UniVerse and UniData on UNIX box to prevent each
individual Dynamic Connect session from consuming a license (normally
Dynamic Connect will only consume one license however many sessions to a
particular database are open)."

Iain.