Dianne,

Assuming you have a version of Accuterm that supports U2 Device Licensing,
you can run bin/uvlictool from the OS command line to see. An example using
my laptop:

C:\IBM\UV>bin\uvlictool
Device licensing is in effect.
No. Pid, Package  Device name             IP address      Device sub-key
1   3532          lfdjrlaptop2            192.168.  0.101

    2076
1 license seats are in use.
24 license seats are available.

C:\IBM\UV>

Note there are two PIDs, but only one IP address and one license consumed.
This was a test using two Dynamic Connect telnet sessions.

Regards,

LeRoy F. Dreyfuss
Product Manager
IBM UniVerse and UniData (U2) Extended Relational Databases
IBM DB2 Information Management Software
Tel: 303-672-1254          Fax: 303-294-4832
Mobile: 720-341-4317   Tie-line: 770-1254
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2

             Dianne Ackerman
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  U2 List Server
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
             stserver.u2ug.org                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/20/2005 12:21          [U2] [UV] Device Licensing
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                er.u2ug.org

Could someone tell me how to "test" whether device license is running?
I've opened a session with accuterm and then opened a second session.
When I do a LISTU the final count does include both sessions, which
would make me think that device licensing is not available.  But when I
do a CONFIG, it displays "Device licensing is in effect".  Is that a
conflict or is the LISTU not the way to check it?
Thanks!
-Dianne

graycol.gif]

pic16170.gif]