Once it's setup, the trust is assumed (no further authentication required),
and the problem with rhosts is that passwords are kept in plain text.

But in order to make it a see-nothing do-nothing, full trust must be assumed
(so no password will be asked).

For internal network machines, the risk is minimal
For machines across the internet, the risk could be tragic

George