Hello all,

We are currently looking into ways to share our data between universe and SQL
Server, and I am trying to get some suggestions on the best way to do this.  We
are currently generating text files in UV and ftp'ing those files to a
designated location.  We have a task scheduler that picks up the files when
they arrive and inserts them into SQL server.  I know there are ways to
communicate directly between SQL server and Universe and I am looking for the
best way to do this.  It doesn't matter if Universe reaches out to SQL Server
or vice versa.  Thanks.

Nick Cipollina

Pick Programmer
ACS Heritage, Inc.