-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Cipollina
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:41 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2][UV] Universe and SQL Server

Hello all,

We are currently looking into ways to share our data between universe
and SQL Server, and I am trying to get some suggestions on the best way
to do this.  We are currently generating text files in UV and ftp'ing
those files to a designated location.  We have a task scheduler that
picks up the files when they arrive and inserts them into SQL server.  I
know there are ways to communicate directly between SQL server and
Universe and I am looking for the best way to do this.  It doesn't
matter if Universe reaches out to SQL Server or vice versa.  Thanks.

Nick Cipollina

Pick Programmer
ACS Heritage, Inc.
2810 North Parham Road, Suite 210