I don't post much, and as a result maybe my opinion doesn't count.  But
this reply all is a pain.
For instance this one.  I clicked the reply all on the last email of this
topic.  So I remove "Anthony Dzikiewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> from the
TO:.  I'm sure he doesn't want my post twice.  Then I have
"[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org, "'u2ug'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" in the CC:.
Gee, which is the one I really want to send this too?
Normally I say, "aw the heck with it, someone else will answer with
correctly"  and I discard my email and go back to work.
That's my problem with reply all.
I'm not going to winnow out the CC:  today, I don't belong to all those
lists but what the heck.  I suppose that's someone else's problem.

Then I have my problem when I read an email from a thread that appears to
have a couple of chapters missing.  The conversation appears to have  gone
on for a little between two respondents.  And, it seems, that one
remembers to send back to the list.

Back to lurking

Bruce

Bruce M Neylon