-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barry Brevik
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:52 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Changes to the List

I do not like the 'reply-all' feature either.

As developers, I would hope that we would not add a feature to our user
interfaces that annoyed all of the users every time they used it, so I
don't
see why we should tolerate doing it to ourselves. Presumably the list
moderator is trying to solve some perceived problem, but I've been on
several other high traffic lists and none of them have done this.

As far as moving it to a Google list... why would you do this? What
problem
are you trying to solve? My experience with the free list servers is
that it
is easy to get unsubscribed without notification if a few list messages
bounce to your address.

Barry Brevik