I would like to make a suggestion. The u2 users list has been in existence
for a LONG time. Currently, the list is managed by the U2 User Group. (Up
until yesterday, I was a member of the u2ug board, but my term expired). I
would suggest that the u2ug board appoint a small team of people to
investigate the options for communication to the u2 communities and come
back with recommendations to the board. The investigation should look at all
available options, listing the pros and cons of each. And it should include
polling of the user community.

This clearly a topic of interest to a lot of people. I imagine there are
even a few people out there who wouldn't mind serving on this suggested
team.

Dana Baron
System Manager
Smugglers' Notch Resort