-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stevenson,
Charles
Sent: 16 March 2006 19:47
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Changes to the List

I wasn't going to vote, because I don't care which way it is (i.e.,
reply to poster vs. reply-all).  On the other hand, I _emphatically_
don't care, so I'll vote after all: I don't care.

Which is to say that I'll support, with gratitude, those who maintain
the list whichever way they end up doing it.

Thank-you Chuck & Larry both,

Chuck Stevenson