Yes, I think the errlog is a great feature on universe.  I utilize a
background phantom process to monitor the file and send an email of
recent errors every few minutes.   It is a great way to see what
programs have issues especially if you make a coding mistake and a user
receives a 'variable unassigned' error for example.  Not that that ever
happens....

-Troy

[snip]
If there is interest in this - the best way to get visibility for the
request is to open a support case and ask to be added to that ecase.
Regards,

Wally Terhune
 [snip]