Can anyone clue me in on how to resolve this error (step-by-step)?

When going to the command prompt and starting udt I receive the
following error:

UniData Release 5.1  Build: (2189)
Copyright (C) Ardent Software, Inc. (USA) 1998
All rights reserved.

Current UniData home is e:\unidata\ud51\.
Current working directory is E:\JENKON\SV\AMI_SQL.
Warning: global CTLGTB file path(VOC pointer file) is different than
current
Unidata home path, cannot global CATALOG/MAP in this udt session.
:

This is an install of an existing system onto new servers and I am
trying to clear up the command line issues.

Thanks for any insight you may have on this.

Steven R. Christensen
DBA,  AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Ave.
Superior, WI 54880-1527