[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Can anyone clue me in on how to resolve this error (step-by-step)?
>
> When going to the command prompt and starting udt I receive the
> following error:
>
> UniData Release 5.1  Build: (2189)
> Copyright (C) Ardent Software, Inc. (USA) 1998
> All rights reserved.
>
> Current UniData home is e:\unidata\ud51\.
> Current working directory is E:\JENKON\SV\AMI_SQL.
> Warning: global CTLGTB file path(VOC pointer file) is different than
> current
> Unidata home path, cannot global CATALOG/MAP in this udt session.

CT VOC CTLGTB

This VOC pointer should reference a file under %UDTHOME%, if it doesn't, you
get this error message.  IIRC you can also get this error message if the VOC
pointer for CTLGTB is actually an environment variable reference to
UDTHOME - eg:

@UDTHOME\CTLGTB
@UDTHOME\D_CTLGTB

In which case you should just ignore the error message.

HTH,

Ken