All I know is what CNA told me and the Albany Workers Comp compliance office
told me. If you hear differently from a source that could be an expert
witness on this material in a courtroom, let me know!  <g>

New York would be a better location for me, although I found my airfare to
CA will only be $98 each way from Dallas -- WOW.