From: MAJ Programming [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:12 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] OCONV Extraction Question - Good Practice

Oddly enough, to make things more interesting, I would have coded it
this
way:

CRT VAR1"R0#6":" ":VAR2/100"R2#10":" ":VAR3/10000"R4#14"

Less typing. For output, the only time I use OCONV is a "MTx" time
conversion or if the value isn't justified and I want the all the
decimals.
I use DATE()"D2/" beaucoups of times.