Go to http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/test_index_bd.shtml#0

If you look down the page you will see the list of certifications IBM
has available for U2, just under the Informix certifications, there are
6, 5 for UniData and UniVerse Administration and 1 for U2 Family
Application Development.  The certification testing was free if you
attended one of the U2 Universities and took the tests there.

Brenda Price

I did the exams at the recent U2U in London and I have to say that the conversions contained in the Family Application Development test were some of the worst examples of code I have ever seen. Obviously they're possible, but I think I'd consider sacking any programmer that used them!!

Colin.
(well and truly certified)