> Will .Net code run on FireFox?

ASP.NET pages render largely the same on Firefox, but there are layout
differences: in particular Firefox doesn't like applying widths to span
elements, so ASP.NET labels won't pad out the same. Panels (implemented as
fieldset) look different. Also some of the auto-position of elements using
css are slightly different on IE6, IE7 and Firefox. So it's always worth
testing your results on all three.

Incidentally that seems to be something I can't do directly from the VS2008
IDE, unless I'm overlooking an option. There's no 'Run this page in...'.

Silverlight works the same on both: but you want to wait for the full 1.1
release.

Brian