Thanks Gerry - You'll note at the bottom of the article I referenced a
follow-up.  I've already written it but didn't want to get side-tracked
from main focus of browser-compatibility.  As you've indicated it addresses
the hazards of drag/drop programming, avoiding tables in favor of CSS, and
using alternative control adapters.

Regards,